Here’s the list of top 10 tips that you can follow in order to get gold in World of Warcraft as you try out the game on unblocked games free.
- First and foremost, you should take every quest you can get. Quests are an easy way to get more experience, items, and of course gold. Some quests are extremely easy, such as talking to a certain NPC or killing a certain type of creature. They may not require you to go on a long trek to another area and can be completed in just a few minutes.
- When you first start playing, don’t waste your money on items. When you are a low level, you can get most of the items you need from drops or quests. If you are below level 20, you should focus on building up your stats, skills, and gold.
- Right from the beginning, get the skinning and mining skills. When killing creatures, you can skin most of them. You’re sure to enter a mine at some point, so just mine for ore and sell the extras to other players or merchants.
- Some monsters in WoW have better drops than others. Humanoids usually drop more items and gold than most other creatures.
- If you’re under level 10, don’t bother buying items at auction. As in #2, most items you’ll need you will get from quests and drops. When you do start buying from auctions, make sure you’re not paying an outrageous price.
- When you first set up a new character, take note of the strengths and weaknesses of the class. Try to choose a class based on this instead of choosing one that “looks cool”. Find strengths that will help you earn faster and weaknesses that will not hinder your efforts.
- When you come across rare items that your character can’t use or that you just generally don’t need, sell them! This would be a good time to start an auction, as someone may be in desperate need of an item that you can’t use. You can make a nice chunk of change off these types of goods.
- Skills will be your primary source of income for a while. Regardless of what skill you choose to master, practice it often, and sell all of the products that you make that you don’t need.
- Be sure you go on quests fully prepared. Take food, drinks, and potions to help keep you alive until you’re done. It’s a major inconvenience if you go into battle unprepared.
- Finally, once you’ve gotten to a high level, sell your services to lower level players. You can protect them during battles, give them buffs, or just show them where to go on certain quests.
With these tips, you should be able to get a large amount of gold in the least amount of time. Good luck!