How to Run the Android Apps Right on PC?
Smartphones have become a very important part of our lives today. Phones are not just for calling purposes anymore. We can text, take pictures, set reminders, connect with everyone around the world, stay updated with the latest news and learn something new every day with our smartphones. We run a lot of apps on our Android smartphones, but did you know that it is also possible to run some of these apps on your PC?
When you are at home, and you want to either charge your phone or just use an app on your laptop or computer, then there is an easy way to do that. Firstly, you would need an Android emulator.
What is an Android emulator?
An emulator is a hardware or software system that helps the host computer to behave like the guest computer. In simpler terms, you can use the apps you use on your smartphone on your computer with the help of an emulator. The emulator helps mimic the necessary functions on your phone, into your PC, which in turn, runs the apps. These emulators are not made by big brands but you will find hundreds of options to choose from. The code required to make these emulators is completely legal so the sources you choose from must be trusted developers.
How to use the emulator for your app on PC?
First, download the emulator from your app store. Then run and install it on your system. Then open the web browser and find the SDK file of the app which you want to run. Once it’s downloaded, extract the files on your PC. Click on “open with” and run it through the newly installed emulator and you’re good to go.
Things to keep in mind when you run Android apps on PC-
- When you choose the apps for PC, make sure that the proper SDK file is available. Always download from a trusted source or you can damage your system.
- When you choose the emulator, make sure you go for top names only. The emulator is the main software which you help you use the apps. Check out some reviews on top emulators to make the right choice. Developers keep updating their inventions so make sure that you select an updated version of the emulator when you download it.
- You can select more than one app to play on your PC via the emulator. However, it’s always best to try out one when you first start off. If everything goes smoothly, you can select more than one app at a time.
- If the emulator doesn’t detect the apps, its best to make sure that the download source is a good one. If that’s the case, uninstall and download and install the emulator once more. This is a common problem faced by many and it’s been seen that doing this almost always works.
- Each emulator asks for certain minimum requirements that your computer system must possess. When you download an emulator, make sure that the specific points are covered. Mostly, these requirements will be related to the RAM and the version of windows or anything that you have on your system. Each emulator has different or sometimes similar PC requirements.
- You should also make sure that you have enough storage space to run the emulator and all the apps in it. 5GB should be enough for a start.
- Make sure the graphics card in your PC is updated and can support the kind of emulator that you are going to download.
Keep these things in mind and you should be able to easily start using your favourite apps on your PC.
Some apps do not require an emulator. They are designed in such a way that you can enjoy and browser version and an Android version without having to use or download any external software. So, when you are using the apps on your smartphone, you can always go for a quick detailed look into the properties of the app to check if a web or PC version is available directly. If that’s the case, you don’t need to run it through the emulator. This saves up that extra space too so it’s win-win for all.https://restaurant-octopus.com/how-to-run-the-android-apps-right-on-pc/https://restaurant-octopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/1-1-1024x576.jpghttps://restaurant-octopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/1-1-150x150.jpgComputerGamingSmartphones have become a very important part of our lives today. Phones are not just for calling purposes anymore. We can text, take pictures, set reminders, connect with everyone around the world, stay updated with the latest news and learn something new every day with our smartphones. We run...MarthaMartha LamantiaNoyince@restaurant-octopus.comAdministratorMartha Lamantia is an entertaining woman who wishes to travel around the globe trying new dishes, meet new people and experience different cultures. She is here to share all these amazing experiences of her life with you all.Restaurant Octopus